“Japan Rising: The Future of the World’s Third-Largest Economic Power” will be presented by the Asia Society Southern California, in partnership with the Consulate General of Japan in Los Angeles, on Thursday, Nov. 10, at the California Science Center, Donald P. Loker Conference Room, 700 Exposition Park Dr., Los Angeles.
Registration from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m.; panel discussions from 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.; reception from 5:15 to 7:30 p.m.
This full day of tiered concurrent panel discussions and exhibits will feature some of the leading Japanese and American business and policy influencers on the following topics:
– Japanomics: The Future of the World’s Third-Largest Economic Power
– Tech Talk: The Japan Factor in Global Innovation
– Japan’s Influence on Food, Fashion, Film and Fusion
– POV Japan: Today’s Energy Solutions
– The Political Landscape: What’s Arising in Japan?
– That Was Then, This Is Now: The Past and Future of Japan’s Communications
– Forward Japan: Partnership and Collaboration
– Japan Rediscovered: Cool Japan
Cost: $95 general, $75 for members, $25 for students. Dress: business casual.
For more information, contact Yulree Chun of IW Group at (310) 289-5513 or [email protected]