MORGAN HILL — The 53rd annual Morgan Hill Haru Matsuri (Spring Festival) takes place at the Morgan Hill Buddhist Community Center, 16450 Murphy Ave., Morgan Hill, on Sunday, April 14.
This year’s event features:
• Performances by San Jose Taiko and Morgan Hill’s Sandoshin Taiko
• Performance by Busyu Kara-jishi Daiko Taiko, special visitors from Morgan Hill’s Japanese sister city, Mizuho
• Asian crafts, artists and vendors
• Cultural displays and booths
• Farmers’ market and white elephant sale
• Entertainment, including martial arts demonstrations
• Asian foods, including chicken teriyaki, udon, sushi and manju
Hosted by MHBCC. Free admission and parking. For more information, visit http://mhbcc.org/.