GARDENA — The Gardena Valley JCI and Keiro Senior Healthcare are co-sponsoring a seminar on Saturday, Jan. 11, at 2 p.m. at the Gardena Valley JCI’s Nisei Veterans Hall, 1964 W. 162nd St., Gardena.
Brandon Leong and Mei Kameda, both from Keiro Senior Healthcare, will answer these questions and more:
* What is health care reform (Obamacare)?
* How will it affect young adults?
* Do I need to buy insurance?
* Are my parents responsible for my insurance?
* What is Covered California?
This presentation, which is free and open to the public, is aimed at individuals in their 20s to 50s, but all are invited to attend.
For more information, call the JCI office at (310) 324-6611 or email [email protected]