SACRAMENTO – California Secretary of State Debra Bowen is inviting Japanese-language media and community organizations to help link voters to non-partisan election information in Japanese.
Following are the state’s top Japanese-language resources for the Nov. 4 general election.
• Voter Hotline: (800) 339-2865
• Voter Registration Application: http://RegisterToVote.ca.gov
• Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request: www.sos.ca.gov/elections/Outreach/multilingual/vmb/jp-vmb.pdf
• Voter Bill of Rights: www.sos.ca.gov/elections/Outreach/multilingual/vbr/jp-voter-bill-rights.pdf
• State Voter Information Guide: www.voterguide.sos.ca.gov/ja/alt-versions
• Information for New Voters: www.sos.ca.gov/elections/new-voter