The event, which is devoted to bringing the community closer together by providing a stage for all talents, will feature:
• Artist, fashion design, cosplay and swapmeet tables
• Live entertainment, including musical bands, cosplay masquerade and a fashion show
• Panels and workshops
• Food trucks, including Okamoto Kitchen (on San Pedro Street between Second and Third streets)
• Guests of honor, including Bitter Black, KeltonFX, Dorothy Elias-Fahn, Yoshi Sudarso, Darrel Guilbeau, Tiffany Fujii, Nips, Kira Buckland
• Special guests, including Captain’s Savvy Singalong Crew, The Corps Dance Crew, Burai Productions, Lovely Rushers, Beacon Academy, Summoner’s Café,
For more information, visit www.ronin-expo.org.
Admission is $20 in advance, $25 at the door (three for $33, online orders only), $25 at the door, $15 after 6 p.m., and free for kids under 12 (limit three kids per adult). To buy passes, go to www.ronin-expo.org/attendees.