‘Hope to Japan’ Fundraiser in S.F.

0

SAN FRANCISCO — “Hope to Japan,” a fundraiser for earthquake and tsunami disaster relief, will be held on Tuesday, April 5, from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Hotel Nikko San Francisco, 222 Mason St.

The Northern California Japanese Restaurant Association (NCJRA) and Hotel Nikko San Francisco have partnered with other respected leaders and organizations in Northern California to establish the Hope to Japan Committee (HTJC) to help rebuild Japan.

The event opens at 5 p.m. for VIPs and press only, and at 6 p.m. for all endorsers.

The long sushi bar will offering different varieties of sushi and sashimi. Delicious food will be provided by notable Bay Area restaurants, plus a wide variety of sake, wines and beers. There will be live music and a raffle.

The cost is $150 per person, 97 percent of which will go to the Japan Red Cross. The other 3 percent is for the PayPal processing fee.

To purchase tickets, visit www.hopetojapan.com. Tickets are available only online.

Restaurant, wine and sake sponsors include:

Ana Mandara

Anzu

Asahi Beer

Born Sake

Cooksf!

Creative International Pastries

Delica

Joto Sake

First Crush

Gary Danko

Gekkeikan Sake

Gonbe

Hakubaku

Hana

Hiros

Honig Wines

Izumiya/Yamasho

Kenzo Estate

Kirala

Maboroshi Winery

Poggio

Republic of Tea

Roy’s

Sanraku

Shabu Way

Silks

Sushi Ran

Urban Tavern

Vinifera Wines

We Be Sushi

Supported by the Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Northern California (JCCNC), Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California (JCCCNC), Japan Society of Northern California, and Consulate General of Japan in San Francisco.

Share.

Leave A Reply