Leadership Education for Asian Pacifics (LEAP) will hold its 2011 Leadership Development Program (LDP) from Oct. 31 to Nov. 4 at the Pacific Palms Conference Center in Los Angeles.
The five-day LDP is an integrated experiential curriculum designed to explore the responsibilities and challenges of the workplace from an Asian and Asian American cultural lens and helps participants develop their own paths to leadership positions. It is designed for API employees of leading global organizations in project management to mid-level management positions.
• Designed by and for Asian and Asian Americans
• Perspectives on leveraging cultural values for success
• 360-degree feedback assessment
• Team problem-solving simulations
• Tools to develop path to leadership positions
For more information or to register, visit www.leap.org/develop_ldp.html or contact Linda Akutagawa, senior vice president of resource and business development, at (213) 485-1422, ext. 4115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.