SAN FRANCISCO — Join the Japanese Cultural and Community Center of Northern California at the San Francisco Giants Japanese Heritage Night at AT&T Park on Monday, May 6, at 7:15 p.m. and watch as the Giants take on the Philadelphia Phillies.
The Japanese Heritage Night group ticket through the JCCCNC includes a seat in designated View Reserved sections and a Japanese-themed Giants collectible item. A portion of the proceeds from special Japanese Heritage Night ticket sales will go to the JCCCNC.
The JCCCNC has reserved seats in Sections 315, 321, 323: Rows 10-15 and Section 326: Rows 4-13 for this game. Seats are limited. The cost for the package, including seat and collectible Giants item, ranges from $19 to $29 depending on seat location and JCCCNC member/non-member rates. Groups of 20 or more can purchase tickets at the member rate.
The JCCCNC also has Giants special event group tickets to the following games:
· Chinese Heritage Night — Tuesday, April 8, 7:15 p.m. vs. Colorado Rockies
· Cinco de Mayo — Sunday, May 5, 1:05 p.m. vs. Los Angeles Dodgers
· Wine Fest #1 — Saturday, May 11, 1:05 p.m. vs. Atlanta Braves
· Bruce Lee Tribute Night: Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of “Enter the Dragon” — Tuesday, June 4 , 7:15 p.m. vs. Toronto Blue Jays
· Brewfest — Saturday, July 20, 6:05 p.m. vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
· Star Wars Day at AT&T Park — Sunday, Sept. 8 , 1:05 p.m. vs. Arizona Diamondbacks
For more information on these special event games or to purchase tickets, call Ruby Hata of the JCCCNC at (415) 567-5505, ext. 225.